Learn Healthy Oral Habits from a Dental Hygiene Clinic
Dr. Yijia Li and her staff at A & S Dental Wellness Center of Leominster in Massachusetts, believe that a healthy smile is a foundation for higher self-esteem. When you have a beautiful smile free from cavities and periodontal disease, you can socialize with confidence. If you consider working with a dental hygiene clinic “near me” that can educate you on ways to care for your smile, connect with our team to learn more about healthy oral hygiene habits and how they can improve your dental health.
Healthy Oral Hygiene Habits
- Brush your teeth daily and preferably after every meal
- Floss between all the teeth to remove food particles and maintain oral health
- Visit the team at A & S Dental Wellness Center of Leominster at least twice a year for cleanings and evaluations
- Contact the office of Dr. Yijia Li and her team when problems arise, including bleeding gums or other changes to the smile
- Wear appliances such as sleep apnea devices, retainers, dentures, and others as directed by your dentist
- Eat healthy, reducing or avoiding foods and beverages high in sugars and empty calories
- If misalignment and poor bite alignment or present, consider ways to realign the teeth and bite to address this, as it can cause damage to the existing teeth
- Have dental work done as soon as possible to avoid further damage or complications from untreated conditions
Visit a Dental Hygiene Clinic “Near Me”
Leominster, Massachusetts, patients considering ways to keep their smiles healthy will want to book a consultation with our team of professionals at A & S Dental Wellness Center of Leominster. We are located at 285 Central Street, Suite #210, and can be reached by calling (978) 926-9010 to request an appointment with Dr. Yijia Li and her team. Our office is open to new patients and families in the community interested in obtaining the smile of their dreams and discussing general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions.