Invest in your smile, confidence, and health with SureSmile® clear aligners
We at A & S Dental Wellness Center of Leominster pride ourselves in providing services and treatments, such as SureSmile® clear aligners, that are an exceptional value and offer many benefits to our patients in and around the Leominster, Massachusetts area. Our patients will tell you how investments they’ve made in their smile and health are well worth the expense. For instance, consider how crooked and crowded teeth not only affect our self-confidence — poorly positioned, overlapping teeth can be difficult to clean properly, promoting tooth decay and gum disease.
Unevenly-spaced teeth and “poor bite” also stress the jaw joints on either side of our face. Patients with over-stressed jaw joints may suffer from chronic headaches, as well as jaw stiffness, and facial, neck, shoulder, and back pain. Fortunately, our dentist, Dr. Yijia Li, is knowledgeable and trained in modern, effective, easy-to-wear, and easy-to-clean orthodontic treatments. These treatments help patients avoid the many complications associated with misaligned teeth and how the upper and lower teeth come together when you close your mouth (your “bite”). These treatments include SureSmile® clear aligners.
The SureSmile® difference
Conventional braces are designed with metal brackets and wires that are fixed onto the teeth. The consistent pressure placed on the teeth from this system is responsible for effective straightening and realignment as teeth are gradually repositioned throughout treatment. Since the braces are bonded to your teeth, only your dentist or orthodontist can adjust them, allowing treatment to move forward. Furthermore, braces-wearers must learn how to clean, eat, and otherwise function with their braces for, on average, two years. Due to this characteristic, braces take some time to get used to, and it can be challenging for patients to keep their teeth and gums clean. Patients may also have limited diets, as sticky or hard foods tend to become stuck in metal hardware.
Dr. Li’s patients love SureSmile® for several different reasons:
- SureSmile® straightens teeth with a series of clear, smooth, and removable plastic aligner trays that resemble other oral appliances (like retainers).
- Since the aligners are clear, no one sees them in your smile, and treatment is very discreet.
- The aligners conform to your mouth and are easy to adjust to, with no wires or metal framework poking at delicate tissues.
- Aligners use the same principles as conventional braces without the hassle.
- They effectively and precisely reposition the teeth over time when worn as directed.
- Since they can be removed, your diet and oral hygiene won’t suffer. Go ahead and enjoy your favorite foods!
- Aligners are easy to clean and keep stain-free.
With proper compliance, many patients can effectively treat misalignment and more advanced bite problems (overbite and underbite) in around 12 months. Keep your aligners in for at least 20 to 22 hours each day, and be sure to wear them in the correct order. Each tray is worn for around one or two weeks before swapping for the next set in the series.
Start the SureSmile® process today!
Schedule your SureSmile® consultation with Dr. Yijia Li by calling (978) 926-9010 today! We use advanced software to show you exactly what your teeth will look like throughout treatment, including your stunning post-SureSmile® smile.